Connor started playing golf at the age of 10 years old. She enjoys fashion, coffee and fitness.
2013 in a Nutshell
- Two events played, one cut made, $296 (153).
- 14 events played, 11 cuts made, $16,439 (31), one top-10 finish a tie for third at the Credit Union Challenge.
- Member of the English National Team.
- Finished third in the 2007 Welsh Stroke Play Championship.
- Winner of the 2007 Royal Birkdale Scratch.
Winner of the 2008 Formby Leveret.
- 2008 silver medalist at the European Girls Championship.
- Individual winner of the 2009 England Order of Merit Championship.
- Broke tournament scoring record (61) at the 2011 Tate & Lyle Players Championship.
- Winner of the 2011 SunCoast Series event at Misson Inn Golf Club.