Felibert started playing golf at age seven years old. She credits her parents and sister as the people who most influenced her golf career. Felibert also enjoys running, cooking, spending time with friends and family, shopping, eating, and dancing.
Career Wins (1)
- 2014 Credit Union Classic
2019 in a Nutshell:
- 21 events, seven cuts made, $7,670 (110)
- 18 events, eight cuts made, $6,693 (108)
- 22 events, nine cuts made, $6,152 (112)
- 22 events, 15 cuts made, $19,795 (44)
- Recorded one top-10 finish a season-best T5 at the Island Resort Championship
- 21 events, 17 cuts made, $13,581 (62)
- One top 10 finish
- Season-best finish of T5 at the FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship
- 13 events, 12 cuts made, $40,441 (11)
- Six top 10 finishes
- Winner of the Credit Union Classic
- One event played, one cut made $627.
- Member of the LPGA Tour
- Three events, one cuts made, $1,950 (138), with one top-10 finish tied for 10th.
- Member of the LPGA Tour.
- Four-time winner of the Venezuelan Junior Stroke Play Championship (1997, 2000-2002).
- Winner of the 1997 Venezuelan Junior Championship.
- Three-time winner of the Venezuelan Junior Match Play Championship (2000-2002).
- Finished third at the 2002 Junior World Championships.
- Recorded two wins in collegiate competition while at the University of Southern California.
- Represented Venezuela at the 2006 World Amateur Team Championship.
- Competed in the 2010 and 2012 U.S. Women's Open Championship.
- Competed in the 2012 RICOH Women's British Open.
- Member of the LPGA since 2012.
- Recorded on the LPGA career-best finish with T4 at the 2012 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G.