Nair started playing golf at the age of seven years old. She enjoys reading, music and tennis.
2014 in a Nutshell
- 14 events played, three cuts made $1057 (170)
- 12 events played, four cuts made $1,611 (144)
- Four events played as Amateur, one cut made
- Recorded one win on the 2005 Future Collegians World Tour.
- Recorded four top-10 finishes, including one win, in collegiate competition while at the University of Alabama.
- Competed individually at two Southeastern Conference (SEC) Women's Golf Championships (2007, 2009).
- 2009 SEC All-Academic Honor Roll selection.