Agnew started playing golf at the age of 14. Hobbies: Basketball, football, snow skiing, volunteering and reading.
2018 in a Nutshell
- Six events, two cuts made, $1,122 (183)
- 19 events played, 12 cuts made, $24,436 (33)
- Two top-10 finishes with best finish as T2 at the Mission Health Wellness Classic
- 20 events played, 10 cuts made, $13,956 (58)
- Three top-10 finishes with best finish a tie for 3rd at the 2014 New England Charity Classic
- Fourteen events played, nine cut made, $6,618 (70) with best finish Tied for 11th at the Credit Union Challenge in Albany, N.Y.
- Six events played, one cut made, $788 (167).
- Recorded four top-10 finishes, including one win, while at Florida State University.
- 2010 All-Atlantic Coast Conference Team selection.
- Tied Florida State's all-time low round of 65 at the Cougar Classic.
- A current member of the LPGA Tour. (2012-present)