5'9"...Coleman started playing golf at the age 5...Hobbies include tennis, going to the beach, cooking, baking, playing disc golf, watching television and sports in general.
- 23 events, 18 cuts made, $104,840 (3)
- Recorded nine top 10s and a career-best solo second in the Danielle Downey Credit Union Classic
- Only player in the top 10 to play all 23 tournaments in 2019, her fourth year on the Symetra Tour
- Finished third on the Money List to earn LPGA membership for the 2020 season
- 21 events, 16 cuts made, $33,382 (28)
- Recorded four top 10 results including a season-best T4 at the Valley Forge Invitational
- 10 events, six cuts made, $6,513 (108)
- 22 events, 14 cuts made, $31,466 (31)
- Recorded three top-10s including a season-best T3 at the IOA Championship Presented by Morongo Casino Resort & Spa
- One win while playing collegiate golf.
- Nine top-10 finishes in collegiate competition
- Team MVP 2012-2013, 2013-2014