Childs started playing golf at the age of 11 years old. She enjoys painting, working out, sailing, traveling, cooking and gardening.
2018 in a Nutshell
- 17 events, 10 cuts made, $27,297 (29)
- Recorded two top 10 finishes including a season-best T-4 at the Donald Ross Centennial Classic at French Lick Resort
- 17 events, 5 cuts made, $8,239 (88)
- 18 events played, nine cuts made, $6,552 (102)
- Season-best finish a T11 at the Guardian Retirement Championship at Sara Bay
- Five events played, 1 cut made, $371 (186)
- Qualified for the U.S. Women's Open (2013)
- Won Canadian Tour event in Windsor. (2013).
- Played in the Canadian Women's Open. (2013).
- CWC California Women's State Champion (2010).
- NCGA Nor Cal Women's Am Champion (2010).
- Four individual wins while playing collegiate golf at University of California Berkeley.