Runas started playing golf at the age of eight years old. She enjoys reading, hiking, listening to music, baking and spending time with family and friends when she's not on the road.
2019 in a Nutshell
- 20 events, 13 cuts made, $31,948 (42)
- Recorded three top-10 finishes with season-best runner-up finish at the Florida's Natural Charity Classic
- 21 events, 15 cuts made, $31,028 (33)
- Recorded three top-10 finishes with season-best T4 results at the Donald Ross Classic at French Lick Resort and the Valley Forge Invitational
- One event, one cut made, $1,677 (155)
- 20 events, 18 cuts made, $45,095 (9)
- Recorded five top-10 finishes including two runner-up results at the Eagle Classic and Symetra Tour Championship
- Finished ninth on the Symetra Tour money list to earn LPGA membership for 2015
- Three-time (2011-2013) Big West Conference Player of the Year.
- Four wins in collegiate competition.
- 2013 UC Davis Female Athlete of the Year
- 2013 2nd team All-American
- Winner on the Cactus Tour (2013)
- Winner on the Suncoast (2013)
- Arizona Women's Open Winner (2013)