1. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Kimchi and fried rice!
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Milk, fruit and ice cream.
3. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
Chipotle! (Need to explore more . . . )
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA.
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
No worries - just being a kid.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Early tee time.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Phone, music, food and probably golf.
8. What movie do you watch again and again?
9. What is the biggest strength of your game?
I am more of an overall player.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Not sure yet, but right now, HOME! in Melbourne, Australia.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
12. Are you a neat freak or do you like things a little on the messy side?
A little messy.
13. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
Chinese and French.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Good music and other entertainment! AND SLEEP!!!
16. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions,make a phone call or just try to figure it out?
Sometimes ask, Sometimes try to figure it out. Depends where I am.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Haven't found one yet!
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Time control - the ability to go back and forward in time.