1. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Milk, eggs, fruit and yogurt.
3. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
I had some great sushi in Richmond.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
With a family and hopefully playing on the LPGA.
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. What movie do you watch again and again?
9. What is the biggest strength of your game?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I'd go back to Quebec to be close to my family.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
Remembering the day that just passed.
12. Are you a neat freak or do you like things a little on the messy side?
13. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Keep things simple and be yourself.
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Be organized but ready when things don't go as planned.
16. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions,make a phone call or just try to figure it out?
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I enjoyed traveling to new places like Kansas last year and discovering new things. Harris, MI is always a fun place to be.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?