British Roast Dinner.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. Have any celebrity crushes?
Dennis Quaid and Patrick Dempsey.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Believe in yourself no matter what anyone else thinks or says.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
Procrastinating. I don't like people slamming things like doors and drawers.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I haven't figured this out yet, but somewhere quiet and near the beach.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
What I have planned the next day.
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Driving a car and most sports.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Give yourself plenty of time... I don't like to be panicked.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Tortoise - slow and steady wins the race.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Home because I only get to go there once a year. It's nice to spend time with my family and friends.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?