2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. Have any celebrity crushes?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Either on the LPGA, in grad school, or being a full time serial entrepreneur.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Always have confidence in yourself.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Early tee time.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
My dog, George.
8. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I'm kind of a scatter-brain and lose/forget things very easily.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Gilmore Girls ans 8 Simple Rules.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
New York City or France.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
What I need to do tomorrow.
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
I think I'm pretty good at cooking without using recipes and listening to others.
13. What is your favorite color?
Gold and Navy Blue.
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Don't eat at chains! Try to find the local gems by asking for restaurant recommendations from locals.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
I try to be like dogs - loyal, genuine, loving, and always in a good mood.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
New York City because what's better than eating, shopping, and watching Broadway shows?
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To freeze time.