2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. Have any celebrity crushes?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Don't stop dreaming and do what makes you happy.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
I like both but I feel I get more done with an early tee time, only because I love to sleep in.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Full House, El Corre Caminos, Disney Channel.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Italy - everything is beautiful and so laid back. I also would love to speak Italian.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
I meditate on my dream, on things I want to achieve.
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Sports in general.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Always have a head cushion, some noise canceling headphones, and something to cover yourself if it is cold. Also always have a nice outfit on - you never know who you can run into.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
An eagle, because I have that look, I feel that I can fly high, and once I see what I want, I dive down to catch it.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Europe - I don't get to go a lot and there are so many things to see.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
That I could fly.