1. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My Mom's meat pie.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Blueberries, raspberries, Greek yogurt, cheese, and a freezer full of ice cream and emergency frozen pizza.
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing golf every day.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
My high school English teacher once told me saying you will do something means nothing. Actually doing it says all that needs to be said.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Most definitely an early tee time. I am an early riser.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Ice cream - chocolate chip , mint chocolate chip flavors - and dark chocolate.
8. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I leave my keys and phone anywhere and everywhere. I often can't find them. Whistling drives me crazy.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Radio Enfer (Canal Famille).
10. What is your favorite club in your bag?
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
I think about the people and things I am thankful to have in my life.
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Planning and organization.
13. What is your favorite color?
Pink and purple are both my favorite colors.
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
Spanish, so I could speak French, English and Spanish..
15. What is your best travel tip?
Don't forget to bring the travel essentials; neck pillow, ear plugs, headphones, and phone charger.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
I would be a cheetah because I am quick witted and friendly, but also I have a good temper.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I love to travel anywhere across Canada for its scenic views, especially in British Columbia, Alberta and Quebec.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Clairvoyance so I could see the future and help others and myself make the best decisions possible.