Crumbed Lamb Cutlets and Vegetables.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. What s your favorite club in your bag?
8 iron - I always seem to hit a majority of balls at practice with my 8 iron.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Australia - no place like home!
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Always remember the people that have helped you along the way.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Late tee time - because you know you're in contention!
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
I wouldn't say addicted to but certainly can't live without my phone and the internet.
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
As a teenager, I loved the Aussie TV show McLeod's Daughters.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Golf and shopping.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
Leaving things to the last minute.
15. What is your best travel tip?
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
French or Spanish.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Europe - I enjoy the history and the culture.