2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. What s your favorite club in your bag?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Home, so I can be close to my family.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Don't try to beat everyone else. Try to be the best that you can be.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Having no responsibilities.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Pool and golf.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Try to fly with other people.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Tee to green.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
New Hampshire - it's close to home.