Vegetable stir fry.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Vegetables and milk.
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA Tour competing at the top of the leaderboards and winning events.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Luck doesn't exist - it is simply preparation meeting opportunity.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Early tee time.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Playing multiple sports without fear / consequences of being injured.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
North Carolina because it has seasons, but not too severe.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
I like to watch TV while falling asleep.
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
Harry Potter movies.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
French - growing up in Canada it's great to be bilingual.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Pack your own snacks.
16. Describe yourself in one word.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Driving accuracy and putting.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The ability to fly.