1. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Every one of my Mom's Korean dishes.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Fruit and eggs.
3. Have any celebrity crushes?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Competing on the LPGA Tour.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
To let no one tell me what I am capable of.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
When people shake their legs.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Tom & Jerry.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
California - best weather and home.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
What time should I set my alarm for and what's for breakfast?
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
I'm really good at art, smiling and being happy.
13. What is your favorite color?
Red and pink.
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Learn how to sleep on demand.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Tiger-onkey (tiger and monkey). Fierce and have a sense of humor. I have a big personality.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
West coast - better weather and no thunderstorms every 30 minutes.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?