1. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My Grandmother's Thanksgiving dinner.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. Have any celebrity crushes?
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
At the top of the LPGA Tour.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Don't give up what you want most for what you want now."
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I pop my knuckles and people who don't use their bunkers drive me crazy.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Texas because I love country music, George Strait and Blue Bell Ice Cream.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
I reflect on my day and how grateful I am for the opportunities I had that day.
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Listening and helping others.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
15. What is your best travel tip?
To save room on your carry on liquids, use products in towelette form because you can carry those on.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A dolphin because they are fun-loving, happy, and love to be around others.
17. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Colorado - I love the mountains and use to vacation as a family when I was younger.
18. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Breathe under water.