British Roast dinner.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I haven't figured this out yet, but somewhere quiet and near the beach.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Believe in yourself no matter what anyone else thinks or says.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Free from responsibility.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA.
10. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
Procrastinating. I don't like people slamming things like doors and drawers.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag?
12. What was your favorite childhood television program?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
Bridesmaids and Pitch Perfect.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Give yourself plenty of time. I don't like to be panicked!
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Home, because I only get to go there once a year. It's nice to spend time with my family and friends.