Anything cooked by my brother-in-law on his grill!
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
I don't like to play favorites! They are all loved.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Austin Texas - I fell in love with it while I was in school! Love the golf, the weather and the people.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA with a major win.
10. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I'm a serious procrastinator.
11. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Baking and yoga.
12. What was your favorite childhood television program?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Plan for food and travel with food so you aren't stuck eating fast food.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
California - beautiful courses and weather.