Grilled veggies, baked sweet potatoes, flank steak, pineapple chocolate dessert of any kind.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Milk, eggs, bread, chocolate (but not together).
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
The ole flat stick!
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would like a home in Boise, Idaho to be close to family, and a home at the top of Machu Pichu, the most beautiful place in the world.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Early - fresh greens and an afternoon to relax.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Climbing my way to #1 in the world as I amass titles on the LPGA Tour.
10. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
The chocolate addiction is a problem.
11. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Crossword puzzles and making puns.
12. What was your favorite childhood television program?
13. What is your favorite color?
Blue - I wear it all the time.
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Bridesmaids, Easy 4.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Always pack rain gear.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
French - so romantic.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Driving accuracy and grit to do well no matter what.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I love the Pacific Northwest because of the scenery, weather, people and food.