Homemade zucchini spaghetti noodles with homemade tomato sauce.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. What s your favorite club in your bag?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I'm already happy living in Florida, but it seems it would be fun to live in Las Vegas. It also has good weather, good places to golf, beautiful mountain scenery, and obviously a lot of fun activities to do down at the strip. Ha ha plus, I have a couple good friends who live there!
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
I got the best piece of advice from my Dad. He told me to enjoy the golfing journey while it lasts because when I'm old, it's going to be a distant memory.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
I'll take the tee time that doesn't have a rain delay.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Being that young.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Golf and baking peanut butter cookies.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
How sleepy I am.
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I can't stand bad table manners.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Fly Southwest because you can check in two bags for free!
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
I'd want to be more fluent in Mandarin and Spanish.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Las Vegas - because it's glamorous and exciting.