To be able to eat endlessly and not get fat! I love food and love to eat, so I would be in heaven.
2. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
How comfortable my bed is and how I want to get up the next morning. haha.
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Right where I live now, because there's always perfect weather, I'm close to fun cities like Los Angeles and San Diego. I don't have to go very far to go to the beach, the mountains or the desert.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
If you believe, you can achieve.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Early because then I can take a nap afterward and then go out and explore the city we are in that week.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Not having to worry about anything except for recess time and waiting in line for the monkey bars.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Baking and being on time. I hate being late!
10. List five things fans don't know about you.
I watch tons of TV shows. I can eat Chipotle at least once a week. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I put hot sauce on everything , especially Sriracha on Asian food.
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Plating full time on the LPGA! :-)
12. Describe yourself in one word.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Are you a neat freak or do you like things a little on the messy side?
I'm not quite a neat freak, but I like things not cluttery.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Always plan extra time while at airports and such. You never know what happens when you plan flights close together.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
Spanish or French. I took four years of Spanish in high school and don't remember much.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Driving off the tee. I hit a lot of fairways.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I haven't been to many places outside the U.S. but I have gone to Vietnam numerous times and I always enjoy it there because they have amazing food.