Any of my Mom's Filipino food.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
It's not necessarily in the refrigerator, but there's always at least a jar or two of peanut butter in my house.
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Southern California. I usually find something I really like about each place I've been to, but nothing beats home.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Always strive to be better than you were the day before.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Depends. First round, early - final round, late.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Hot sauce and my iTunes library.
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Being baby-sat by me Grandma and Grandpa.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Competing on the LPGA Tour.
10. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I'm a figeter. If there's a pen in my hand, I'll click it. It drives me crazy when people don't close their mouths when they chew and you can hear their lips smacking.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag?
12. What was your favorite childhood television program?
The Magic School Bus.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
15. What is your best travel tip?
Plan early, pack light.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
Tagalog - my parents' native language.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Consistency from tee to green.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Hard to say because I enjoy traveling. It doesn't really matter where. I thoroughly enjoy prepping for trips, but it's twice as exciting when I'm going somewhere I've never been.