Roth started playing golf at the age of 12...Hobbies include sports in general, working out and spending time with family.
2016 in a Nutshell:
- 17 events, 12 cuts made, $21,837 (39)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a season-best T-8 at the W.B. Mason Championship
- 16 events, eight cuts made, $6,934 (101)
- Two wins in collegiate competitions
- Southland Conference Player of the Year (2013)
- Golfer of the Month five out of five times my senior year in college
- Club Championship medalist three years in a row (2010-2013)
- Played the 2014 season on LET Access series combined with Nordea Tour.