2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I'd live in Bradenton Beach because I'm in love with the beautiful sunsets it possesses.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
It is always a good day to have a good day.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
I prefer early tee times.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Being able to watch cartoons all weekend without a care in the world.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Powerpuff Girls and Pokémon.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Seeing the good in people and dreaming big.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
I think of the people I'm praying about before I fall asleep.
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
Pursuit of happiness and Inception.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
My worst habit is procrastinating.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Always give yourself enough time while traveling and always be prepared.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Short game and putting.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
My favorite place to travel is my hometown in Philadelphia where most of my family and relatives live.