Duncan started playing golf at the age of nine years old. She also enjoys music, movies, four wheeling, snacking and naps.
2013 in a Nutshell
- Seven events played, seven cuts made with best finish a tie for 8th at the Credit Union Classic presented by Wegmans. $11,316 (51)
- Participant U.S. Women's Open (2009, 2011, 2013).
- Finished T15th in the 2013 U.S. Women's Open.
- NCAA Player of the Year (2012)
- ACC Scholar Athlete (2012)
- Curtis Cup Member (2012)
- Four-time first team All-American while playing collegiate golf at Duke University.
- Six individual collegiate titles