Duncan started playing golf at the age of nine years old. She also watching Television shows and yoga.
2014 in a Nutshell:
- 19 events, 17 cuts made, $39,587 (12)
- Six top-10 finishes with season-best a 2nd at the Credit Union Classic
- Seven events played, seven cuts made with best finish a tie for 8th at the Credit Union Classic presented by Wegmans. $11,316 (51)
- Participant U.S. Women's Open (2009, 2011, 2013).
- Finished T15th in the 2013 U.S. Women's Open.
- NCAA Player of the Year (2012)
- ACC Scholar Athlete (2012)
- Curtis Cup Member (2012)
- Four-time first team All-American while playing collegiate golf at Duke University.
- Six individual collegiate titles