Tuesday's Top-10 is weekly player feature to give you, the fans, an opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite player's life and each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by one player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Emily Talley’s Top-10.
1. How did you spend your off-season?
I was home in Napa, CA for the holidays then back to Colorado to spend time with my boyfriend and work on my swing with my coaches.
2. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Ben Crane, Bubba Watson and Suzann Pettersen or Giulia Molinaro, Marita Engzelius and Therese Koelbaek - hard to decide :)
3. Where is your favorite place to travel? And why?
Somewhere with a lot of history, I love to check out the old buildings and imagine what life was like many years ago.
4. What is the biggest weakness of your game?
I talk too much, I probably distract myself too much as well as others around me :)
5. What is the biggest strength of your game?
My putting and short game are my biggest strengths.
6. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A mom - I think I've always wanted to be a mom, because my mom is so good at it.
7. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Parallel park, I'm so good at it.
8. What is your best travel tip?
Bring your camera and patience on the road.
9. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I have the best sense of direction. I know where I am all the time, some even call me the "human homing pigeon".
10. If you had to pick one animal to describe yourself, what would it be and why?
A dog, because they are loyal, energetic and happy.