Tuesday's Top-10 is weekly player feature to give you, the fans, an opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite player's life and each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by one player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Mary Narzisi’s Top-10.
1. What are you looking forward to most this season?
Traveling to the new events that have been added to our schedule.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Working out, making a couple of swing changes and spending time with family and friends.
3. What tournament are you looking forward to most and why?
The Midwest swing of events, they are close to home so my mom can come out and watch.
4. What is the biggest weakness of your game?
5. What is your best travel tip?
Get a GPS and follow it.
6. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Fresh Ricotta made into Manicotti
7. What advice would you give to the incoming class of rookies?
Find a travel buddy and stick to your own schedule!
8. What is your favorite club in your bag?
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Take one day at a time.
10. What do you wish someone would have told you about Tour life your first year on Tour?
There is a lot of down time that you need to fill, so find another hobby besides golf on the road to keep you entertained.