1. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
When I am at home I like my own space and I am very quiet.
2. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
The Stonehouse in Harris, Michigan. Great food and great friends.
3. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Bubba Watson, Ben Crane and Jason Dufner.
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Is there anything you are addicted to or can't live without?
6. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Sea Urchin eggs
7. Tell us something you hate doing.
8. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A professional teacher.
9. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Distance and strength.
10. What movie do you watch again and again?
11. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
12. What is the most pressure you've ever felt in tournament golf?
Final Stage of the LPGA Qualifying Tournament this past year.
13. Do you have any nicknames?
Lots - Narz, Narzie, Mare Bare, Pops and Narnia just to name a few.
14. Is the glass half full or half empty?
15. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
A Chef, I would love to attend culinary school and work in a big restaurant in New York City.
16. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Parallel park, you have to when you have lived in Minneapolis.
17. If you could watch only one TV show this fall, what would it be?
18. What is your favorite place to travel and why?
Italy, where my dad's family is from.