1. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I like to read.
2. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
I love every meal with the beans in Richmond, VA!!!
3. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Spaghetti or mac & cheese.
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Is there anything you are addicted to or can't live without?
Sleep and cardio workouts.
6. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
7. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Going to the dentist.
8. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
It is what it is, whatever it is.
10. What movie do you watch again and again?
Pride and Prejudice.
11. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
12. What's your favorite club in your bag?
Ping i15 23º hybrid. It's an escape artist.
13. Do you have any nicknames?
14. What story does your family always tell about you?
Cardinals Pujols hits it over the fence for a grand slam, and I yelled out "And the bases were loaded, too!!" - clearly not knowing the definition of a grand slam.
15. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I'd still pick golf touring professional - I absolutely love it!
16. Do you parallel park or drive around the block looking for another spot?
Avoid parallel parking at all costs.
17. If you could watch only one TV show this fall, what would it be?
18. What is your favorite place to travel and why?
Anywhere with a beach.