Despite the Symetra Tour is in the midst of its off-season, fans still have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Aimee Neff’s Top-10.
1. What are you looking forward to most this season?
Competing to earn my LPGA card for 2014.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Practicing in Naples, Florida and playing on the Australian Tour.
3. What is your favorite place to travel and why?
Colorado Springs because it is beautiful.
4. What is the biggest weakness of your game?
There's always room for improvement and I'm striving to be better in all areas of my game.
5. What is your best travel tip?
Buy a Bluetooth and listen to books on CD's or have lots of good music.
6. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
7. If given a complete freedom to start over, what profession would you choose and why?
8. What is your favorite club in your bag?
I love them all.
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out?
Make a phone call.
10. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A penguin, because they are really good dancers (have you seen the movie Happy Feet?)