Despite the Symetra Tour is in the midst of its off-season, fans still have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Lisa Ferrero’s Top-10.
1. What are you looking forward to most this season?
Seeing my friends and playing to try to get into the Top-10.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Moving from California to Florida.
3. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Canada because it is so pretty.
4. What is the biggest weakness of your game?
5. What is your best travel tip?
Plan in advance!
6. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Pesto Tortellini and Coconut Shrimp.
7. If given a complete freedom to start over, what profession would you choose and why?
I would probably be in the family business, which is growing grapes and making wine.
8. What is your favorite club in your bag?
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out?
I try and figure it out.
10. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A turtle, because I go at my own pace.