The Symetra Tour season starts this week and each week throughout the season we will highlight a player, so fans have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Mallory Blackwelder’s Top-10.
1. What are you looking forward to most this season?
Competing again after taking a year off due to surgery!
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Traveling and rehabbing my elbow.
3. What tournament are you looking forward to most and why?
VisitMesa.com Gateway Classic at Longbow Golf Club, because I'll be able to stay in my apartment!
4. What is the biggest weakness of your game?
I would like to think my game is well-rounded, so my weakness depends on the day!
5. What is your best travel tip?
Priceline for hotels and cars to save money.
6. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My dad's fried chicken.
7. What advice would you give to the incoming class of rookies?
Enjoy it and pace yourself. Also, listen to your body. If you need a week off, take it!
8. What is your favorite club in your bag?
My putter, because it can always save you!
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
That one bad shot, hole or tournament doesn't define a career.
10. What do you wish someone would have told you about Tour life your first year on Tour?
Practice wisely - it's a long year!