1. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I've written more than 20 songs.
2. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
Tacos from my Rutledge host family.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. What story does your family always tell about you?
When I wanted to cut my hair like boy when I was three - and I did it!
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Bible, hubby, surfboard - I could live on that!
7. Is your glass half full or half empty?
Depends on the mood... unfortunately.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
Panther - fierce, agile, passion eyes.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
10. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
11. If given the complete freedom to start over, what profession would you chose and why?
Film director - I love how films portray ideas and how impactful they can be.
12. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Talking to people and languages.
13. What movie do you watch again and again?
"Now and Then"
14. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
15. What woman do you think has had the most influence on women's professional golf?
16. Where is your favorite place to travel? And why?
Brazil - because I love my people and my country.
17. What's your favorite club in your bag?
18. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Going through stuff that is no longer used.