1. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I love to paint and draw.
2. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
Sofie Andersson's Swedish Meatballs. San Antonio, TX.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Depends on my mood that day, but something powerful.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
5. What is your favorite season?
Living in Florida, I love them all.
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Friends, toothbrush, guitar.
7. Is your glass half full or half empty?
8. Is there anything you are addicted to or can't live without?
9. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
Dolphin. They work together, protect one another, and form strong social bonds.
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Chicken legs, gator tail, and frog legs.
11. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Doing dishes that have been sitting for more than an hour. Just the feeling of reaching down into the cold water.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Movie star - ha ha.
13. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Stay in the moment - it's all you can control right now.
14. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Being creative and finding solutions.
15. What movie do you watch again and again?
Hairspray and Grease.
16. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Food that has the longest expiration date, like jelly and ketchup.
17. What's your favorite club in your bag?
Right now, LW and 5-wood, but that will change :)
18. Do you have any nicknames?