Despite the Symetra Tour is in the midst of its off-season, fans still have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Jacey Chun’s Top-10.
1. What are you looking forward to most this season?
I'm looking forward to having fun at every single tournament!
2. How did you spend your off-season?
I played with my puppy for hours and I completed six jigsaw puzzles.
3. What is your favorite place to travel and why?
I would like to travel to London and Paris, because I've never been in those cities, but I've heard a lot of good things about them.
4. What is the biggest weakness of your game?
Putting has been my biggest weakness.
5. What is your best travel tip?
Download a lot of music and podcast on your iPod, so traveling will not be as boring.
6. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Linguine with sun-dried tomato pesto.
7. If given a complete freedom to start over, what profession would you choose and why?
A musician, but I might need to be reborn because I have no musical talent :(
8. What is your favorite club in your bag?
I've been trying to love my putter.
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out?
I love driving and often enjoy being lost, but when I'm in a hurry, I find directions on my iPhone map.
10. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A bear, I'm big and slow, but scary when I'm mad.