Despite the Symetra Tour is in the midst of its off-season, fans still have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Jaye Marie Green’s Top-10.
1. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Jesus Christ, Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods, because they each are the "one and only"!!
2. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Naples, Florida because of the white, powdery and sandy beaches!
3. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My mom's Chicken Francaise and Rigatoni with Meat Sauce. She's the BEST cook ever.
4. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A monkey because they are hyper and climb a lot. I climbed out of my crib before I could even walk.
5. If given the complete freedom to start over, what profession would you choose and why?
I wouldn't change a thing! I love where I am in my like, I'm so blessed!
6. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Waking up before 6 a.m. - I'm just not a morning person.
7. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
To be fully focused where you are while you are there.
8. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Orange Gatorade and lots of garlic.
9. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
Depending on the situation, I can be both. I'm always the neatest with my golf equipment.
10. If a song was played at the first tee what song would be played for you?
"Hair" by Lady Gaga because it encourages people to love you for who you are and not only what you do.