1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
It depends on where I am. In a hotel, I tend to be a neat freak; but at home, my bedroom is definitely on the messier side!
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
I would love to trade places with the President of the United States. I think that Washington needs to be shaken up a little.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
It's hard to pick just one song, so I might switch it up depending on my mood and the day. I love "Hello World" by Lady Antebellum, "The Champion in Me" by 3 Door Down, and "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. These are just a few that come to mind.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My favorite is my mother's chili! It is absolutely WONDERFUL!
5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
My glass is always half full!
6. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
Myself... no one else could do it any better! :)
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
I'm guessing since I'm stranded, a plane is out of the question... so I would take my cellphone so I could call for help, food/water, and a tent.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
A bulldog - they are loyal, tenacious, stubborn when it's important to them, and have a wonderful sense of fun.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Does sushi count? I tend to be mainstream with my food, so sushi is weird to me... but some of it is pretty good!
10. If given the complete freedom to start over, what profession would you chose and why?
I would still choose golf. You should always choose a profession that makes your heart sing, and golf does that for me.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
I've wanted to be a professional golfer since I first picked up a golf club as a small child.
12. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
Housework - no explanation is needed!
13. Tell fans something most people don't know about you?
I am a 6-time Florida All-State Vocalist and a 4-time Florida All-State Soloist, but I still get nervous about singing in public.
14. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1. For doctors to find a cure for all cancers very soon.
2. Enough money to cover all my financial concerns plus a little extra so I could pay back my parents for all that they've done for me.
3. For all members of the Armed Forces (current and retired) to always get the respect, support, and help they need/deserve from EVERYONE.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Besides golf, I've been told I'm a very good listener and a good friend.
16. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Always believe in yourself - if you don't, no one else will.
17. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself playing on the LPGA (with a few wins under my belt), married, and living life to the fullest.
18. What is your favorite season?
I love the fall when the leaves start changing colors, the nights are starting to get a little cooler, and you know that Christmas is right around the corner.