1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
As long as it's clean, it can be messy.
2. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Going back to Europe to visit my European friends and family.
3. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be and why?
Adam Scott, Tiger Woods, Yani Tseng.
4. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
"Good Feeling" by Flo Rida.
5. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Anything that my Mom makes.
6. Is your glass half full or half empty?
7. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
1. The biggest block of chocolate I could find.
2. A good, thick book.
3. Strawberry Margarita - let's face it: I'm not gonna survive there, so I might as well enjoy my first few days there.
9. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
A penguin from the Madagascar movie - we have some similarities. We were both born in snow land, but then somehow ended up in warm weather like Florida. Also, we both seem to enjoy exploring the world and traveling.
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
11. If given the complete freedom to start over, what profession would you chose and why?
Maybe something in the fashion industry because I love clothes, shoes, handbags, etc. I like to sew and alter clothes after they've been lying in my closet untouched for a while.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A tennis instructor and a secretary.
13. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
To burn cookies when baking because, firstly, I feel like an idiot. Secondly, there are no cookies left to eat then.
14. Tell fans something most people don't know about you?
I make putter headcovers, I just started taking Thai boxing classes, and I like to paint.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Shopping and ignoring phone calls and text messages (most of the time not on purpose).
16. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing on the LPGA and getting married.
17. If you could meet and have lunch with ant three people in the world (real, fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive) who would you choose and why, and what would you want to say to them?
Pumbaa and Timon from Lion King. I think they are hilarious so it would just be a funny lunch break.
18. What is your favorite season?
Summer (north summer when it's not that hot) - I'm a golfer after all.