1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I am fairly organized.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
My cat, Elsa - she is very spoiled!
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
"Hey Soul Sister" by Train.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Tarragon meatballs with potatoes and gravy.
5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
6. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Waterproof matches, flare gun, Bear Grill's knife.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
Wolf - loyal, protective, persevere.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Coming from a country where we feast on pickled herring... I would sat cured reindeer.
10. If given the complete freedom to start over, what profession would you chose and why?
A nutritionist. Health is a passion of mine and, as I like to cook, I would like to help others to find the right foods for them.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Professional equestrian rider.
12. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
Dealing with rude people.
13. Tell fans something most people don't know about you?
I chose golf over ping pong.
14. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
World peace, life-long good health, and for candy to be essential for survival.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Baking and laughing.
16. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Sleep on it."
17. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I am happy, healthy, and pursuing my dreams.
18. What is your favorite season?
I enjoy the fall with the trees changing color, days getting shorter, and the sunsets are the most beautiful.