1. Tell us something most people don't know about you?
I have naturally curly hair and I always straighten it.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Paula Creamer because she is awesome.
Wilmington, NC because I went to school there and I miss the beach.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
5. What is your favorite season?
6. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
More on the neat side but if I'm busy things can get a bit messy. Somehow I always know where things are. I'm not one to lose my keys or phone. I do on occasion lock my keys in my car though!
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A book, titled "How to build and navigate a boat for dummies", a filtered water bottles and juice plus.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
Huskie because they're awesome and they love the outdoors.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Oysters at an oyster roast, they tasted like salt water.
10. Tell us something you hate doing.
Cleaning up after other people...(self explanatory)
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A professional golfer
12. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I wouldn't change anything. What I do for a living is what everyone else does on their days off.
13. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Half full - I'm always in a good mood and very optimistic.
14. What has been the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Let the other guy get nervous" and "Trust your wedge and putter" - my dad.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Golf and numbers
16. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
On the LPGA and married to a handsome man.
17. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Juice and fruit for smoothies
18. What movie do you watch again and again?