I lived five years in Venezuela and speak Spanish.
2. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
Neat freak. Always cleaning.
3. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
4. What is your favorite season?
Summer, love to be warm.
5. Is the glass half full or half empty?
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
I would pick Rory McIlroy, Graeme McDowell and Luke Donald to be paired with.
7. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
I hate going back home because I always have so many things to do - health insurance, passport...
8. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy!
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Keep working hard it will pay off.
10. Name something you consider yourself good at?
11. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A Blackberry, Apple computer and a bottle of water.
12. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I love to learn and discover new places!
13. What are you looking forward to most this season?
Being back on Tour, playing golf and having fun.
14. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
The Tate & Lyle Players Championship - I won that tournament last year!
15. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still playing on the LPGA
16. What do you watch again and again?
17. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Manage any kind of sports event.
18. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?