I actually love writing, and I kept all my old history major essays from college and when I'm bored I go back and read through them to try and make them better. I am a huge nerd, and I'm sure as I fill this out you will see that!
2. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
3. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes!! All-American!
4. What is your favorite season?
5. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
Amy Poehler or if that didn't work out Meryl Streep because she's so good she can be anyone!
6. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
I would be a squirrel because I love nuts, enjoy being outside and have a short attention span.
7. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
8. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Aside from filling out questionnaires, I hate doing puzzles.
9. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
10. What has been the best piece of advice you have ever received?
My mom once said to me at a tournament, "Abby your putting is not very good, so you should hit it closer to the hole." That's always my goal to hit it closer to the hole! Also, follow your dreams until you find yourself dreaming of something entirely different then follow that.
11. What was the last book you read?
The Count of Monte Cristo
12. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Sundrop and apples
13. What movie do you watch again and again?
Raiders of the Lost Ark
14. Is the glass half full or half empty?
15. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
World peace, an LPGA Tour card, and Real Housewives of Atlanta marathon on everyday.
16. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Writing and making people laugh
17. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would love to be a writer because I love to get lost in new worlds and if I could create one, it would be awesome.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Hopefully on the LPGA or maybe taking up coaching in college or married. I'm not quite sure the magic 8 ball has been a little hazy on the instructions.