Despite the Symetra Tour is in the midst of its off-season, fans still have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. This week's edition of the “Tuesday's Top-10” features Alexandra Braga’s Top-10.
1. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
My dad. He doesn't play much anymore but he's the one that introduced me to golf and made me fall in love with it. I've always wanted to beat him and then he stopped playing before I could! Also he's the best and most supportive dad I could ask for!!
2. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I loved going to Italy for all the art and history. For relaxation purposes, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, is my favorite vacation destination.
3. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Beef Stew or Chicken Cacciatore.
4. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
An English Bulldog because I'm stubborn, tenacious and strong.
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I know sea urchins are not considered that weird anymore but it was weird for me. I only ate it once!
6. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Folding laundry...because there's usually so much built up by the time I get to it, and it takes hours to fold at that point.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
My iPad, a sand wedge and a golf ball. I think I could entertain myself sufficiently with these items.
8. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Apples and yogurt.
9. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I'm a little messy but get a little anxious when things get too messy.
10. If a song was played at the first tee what song would be played for you?
Fighter by Christina Aguilera