1. Tell me something most people don't know about you.
I like to put music on when I do chores and dance.
2. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I'd say I'm a little bit of both. Some days I'm just a mess and other days I need to clean and organize things.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Ms. Independent by Kelly Clarkson.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
A Thanksgiving feast! Yum! :)
5. What is your favorite season?
Summer in Hawaii.
6. Is your glass half full or half empty?
7. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
1. My iPad - it has access to news, music, videos, books, etc.
2. Surf board.
3. Diet Coke.
9. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
A seeing eye dog, because I'm always willing to help someone out.
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
11. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
Washing dishes - they always seem to be endless.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A police officer.
13. If given the complete freedom to start over, what profession would you chose and why?
I would choose to be a physical therapist, because I like working and helping others.
14. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1. I would wish for a personal chef.
2. Unlimited gas for a lifetime.
3. Waves to surf in Arizona.
15. What is the best piece of advise you have ever received?
"Stay the course."
16. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Watching television and completing tasks.
17. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Water, Diet Coke, and frozen pizza.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself in the golf industry in the next five years. I'll be either playing tour golf, teaching, sales rep. etc.