Despite the Symetra Tour is in the midst of its off-season, fans still have the opportunity to gain further insight into your favorite tour player's lives. Each week SymetraTour.com will highlight ten questions answered by a player. The first edition of “Tuesday's Top-10” features Alexandria Buelow’s Top-10.
1. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Payne Stewart, Brett Farve and my Papa.
2. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Houston, Texas ... A lot of my family lives there and we always have the best time together!
3. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Steak, sweet potatoes and a salad.
4. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A penguin because they are always happy and get excited about the little things! They are always dressed to impress (permanent tuxedoes!) :)
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Boiled octopus and I would not recommend it!
6. If given a complete freedom to start over, what profession would you choose and why?
I love playing golf for a living! It has been my dream since I was a little girl, but if I had to absolutely choose another profession, I would want to be a lawyer.
7. What has been the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"It is never too late to win" - my Papa.
8. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Chocolate Milk and Gatorade
9. What movie do you watch again and again?
Sweet Home Alabama - It never gets old!!
10. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
I wish my Grandma could jump in the pond with me at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, my LPGA Tour card and I would ask for my family and my boyfriend to live long, healthy and happy lives!