1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
Definitely a neat freak.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Beyoncé, her life is so fab! Plus, I wish I could sing like her too.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Ha ha, I'm going to go with Kanye West & Jay-Z "HAM"
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Enchiladas made only by my mom.
5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
6. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
I'm going to go with Gabrielle Union, although we look nothing alike!
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A cell phone WITH service, hair gel and my doggies.
8. If you had to pick one thing to describe you, what would it be?
The fact that I was called a horse in elementary school, I'm going to go with that.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I stick with the basics.
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years.
Established on the LPGA Tour with a few wins under the belt.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
A tennis player, although at the time I didn't even know how to play tennis.
12. If you could meet and have lunch with anyone in the world (real, fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive) who would you choose?
First, Shemar Moore because he is so handsome and I'd ask him to marry me! Second, Tiger Woods because of his skill level and I'd ask him to teach me. Third, Confucius and simply ask "Why are you so confusing but yet you make sense?"
13. Tell fans something most people don't know about you?
I'm a tomboy at heart that loves to dress up!
14. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Extra hem on pants and jackets, either straight or curly hair...none of this in between mess, and unlimited access to Starbucks.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Okay you asked...talking trash while competing at anything and not making a decision at a restaurant.
16. Who would be in your dream pairing?
Hmm, I'd have to go with all good-looking guys and the list is too long.
17. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Peanut Butter, Yogurt, Eggs and Chocolate.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?
Enough with my mom because she's the one that is obsessed with that movie and I have no choice.