1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I'm on the neat side but not too much of a neat freak. I'm particular with certain things.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Tiger Woods, to be unstoppable and have the confidence at crucial moments.
3. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Only Believe by Yolanda Adams
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
A traditional Chinese pork stew cooked with herbs
5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
6. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
Mai Linh (Maggie Q in Live Free or Die Hard)
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A tent, matches and a knife.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
A rabbit - born in the year of the rabbit according to the Chinese calendar
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years.
Making a name on the LPGA.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
12. Tell us something you hate doing and why?
Waiting in airports on delayed flights.
13. Tell fans something most people don't know about you?
I eat a lot more than I look like I can.
14. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
For my family to always be in good health, a happy and successful future for me and a loving life.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Math and dancing.
16. Who would be in your dream pairing?
Tiger Woods, Bobby Jones and Jack Nicklaus.
17. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Ice cream and Gatorade.
18. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Always have fun on the course, it is only just a game.