1. Tell us something most people don't know about you?
I played basketball in middle school and used to foul out of games a lot. I really wanted the ball and then everyone kept getting taller in high school and I didn't, so I stopped playing.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Miranda Lambert, I think it would be fun to be a country star and perform.
Rockstar by Rhianna
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My mom's fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob with old bay.
5. What is your favorite season?
6. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A knife, sunscreen and lots of rum.
8. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be?
Hmmm, I guess a dog because they are very loyal.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
A crayon for $20, at a college tournament (lol). We went out to dinner and they gave us kids menus because we want to color and my teammate bet that I wouldn't eat one. I did and she paid. :)
10. Tell us something you hate doing.
Washing dishes, especially other people's. Just not something I enjoy!
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
LPGA champion and pilot.
12. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I love what I'm doing. I wouldn't change but if I had to change I would like to be a pilot.
13. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Infinite wishes, health and happiness to my family and I'd like an offshore fishing boat.
14. What has been the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Work hard, it's the only way to success and if you don't someone else will.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Playing golf and being a good friend.
16. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing on the LPGA.
17. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Greek yogurt, turkey, fruit and veggies, salsa, eggs and milk.
18. What movie do you watch again and again?
Wedding Crashers, Dumb and Dumber, Elf and The Blind Side